Following contain report on the essential key points needed for Investment migration executives to make sound choices in order to know which market they should target. Ten most eligible markets are listed under as:
- RCBI participation statistics
- Find out what kind of program (i.e., RBI vs. CBI vs. SUV) are most famous among specific nationalities. Form year 2015 to 19 all the number of applicants for each key investment migration program from each market.
- HNWI population estimates and forecasts
- How much is the HNWI population is anticipated to grow in the coming five years. How many HNWI live in each market now.
- RCBI company competition analysis
- Which RCBI market is in which office? How many RCBI companies does each market have? The report contains a database of more than 100 RCBI-firm offices in the top 10 markets.
- Legal, regulatory, and political
- Limitation on foreign ownerships, borders on dual citizenship, which country implies capital control.
- How cheap or expensive would it be to expand into a particular market? How hard is it to find qualified local personnel? Compare markets on cost of living, the price of Grade A office space, talent pools, and salary expectations.
- Long-term market potential
- How fast countries have grown with respect to their economic growth in the previous five years and at what speed are they anticipated to grow on the coming five years.
In the RCBI market 2020 according to the Investment Migration Market Eligibility Index, turkey became the 5th most entitled country for a 2 for 1 market investment. Although turkey was not in the top list of powerful nationalities but in 2017 it overcame that and became the most popular citizenship program after hosting investment program worldwide on a big scale. Still, it isn’t the world biggest investment program country.
Turkey interior minister permitted more or less 1300 applicants in a single month raising the assessed revenue to be US$17 million a day. It all happened during the peak of pandemic in the months of march, April, and may 2020. After lowering its requirement for investment to US$250,000, turkey approved no more than 35,000 applicants under CIP.
What explains Turkey’s staggering CBI-success?
When it comes to turkey CIP recent success multiple theories has been presented. Turkey visa doesn’t come with the perks of having visa free travel to Schengen which was posed by the Caribbean competitors which turkey has left behind. Many propositions have been suggested for its success but main factor would be that turkey is a very beautiful country for visit and its also very laid- back as equate to other programs.
The main point for turkey CIP success would very likely to be that most biggest groups of turkey’s CIP hold its citizenship which automatically include or in the very least set hurdles for their contribution in many Caribbean and European CIP’s countries (see: Overview of the Restricted Nationalities Lists of Citizenship by Investment Programs). With all the aspects such as geographical, literary and religious closeness with the RCBI markets of middle eastern countries. Possibly it could have become a place in the world where investment migration has advanced rapidly in matter of mass adoption.
Turkey is allowing in the middle of the pandemic for its real estate to be free of all the possession and certain CBI premium requirements on real estate prices. Different from its neighboring Caribbean correspondents. Lira coupled with ongoing travel situations of COVID is assisting real estate opportunities on a grand scale.
Turkey is very popular in term of investment migration among irani, Iraqi and Pakistani’s. Turks themselves call it a push factor that derives their popularity in these countries. Impulsive decrement of turkey’s currency lira and turkey latest modernism in name of secular freedom are some of aspects of its portent.
Turkey’s investment migration market (outbound) has doubled every year for the last five years
Because of the benefit of turkey Ankara agreement in 1969, turkey citizens can get UK Turkish businessperson visa (TBpV). Hence, it being the turkey’s citizens only self-employed visa in which they can invest as much as it is required to establish a business and free from the requirements of minimum investments. In 2019, approximately 1000 Turkish families moved to us on E2 visas and simultaneously 518 moved to Greek, as Greek golden-visa being the 3rd most popular program in turkey. However, turkey RCBI market has doubled in last five years with the annual growth rate of (CAGR) of 74% and its still specifying for it to double of the market size each year.
According to latest study conducted by New World Wealth it assessed that almost 18,000 Turkish HNWI has left their country in the previous four years and some 160,000 turkeys have become US millionaires. As Dubai act like a bridge of communication to provide services for HNWI for Arabian Peninsula, similarly Istanbul does this for turkey. Turkey economy has grown a lot with the desirable average of 7% a year in the past five years and IMF indicated that it will continue to do so in the coming five as well.